The Aqua Golf, Tralee, Co Kerry is located alongside the Aqua Dome and consists of an exciting 18 hole mini-golf course which is great fun for all the family and can be enjoyed by young and old alike.
The Aqua Golf is situated in a beautifully landscaped environment incorporating water features, a cave, fountains, ponds full of leaping trout and a 40 foot high water fountain. The Aqua Golf has holes of varying length & difficulty and incorporates areas of roughs, bunkers, humps and hollows. A few of the holes are quite challenging and are a real test of your putting skills. Each hole has been designed to test your putting skills to the limit. All that is required is a putter, ball and score card and these are included in the admission price. A maximum of four play one at a time. Allow 35 minutes to complete the 18 holes..
There is approximately a 3 minute interval between groups.
Aqua Golf Prices
Family of 4
Adult group (10 or more)
Junior group (10 or more)
Adult Golf & Swim
Junior Golf & Swim
Family Golf & Swim (2 adults + 2 junior)
Family Golf & Swim (1 adult + 3 junior)
School Tour Golf & Swim
- Tee off with the ball on the yellow line
- A ball hitting the wooden boarder or going out of bounds results in a dropped shot
- The player with the least number of shots wins the hole
- You may play hole for hole or for an 18 hole total
For your safety in the Aqua Golf:
- Do not hit the ball outside of the green areas
- Do not attempt to retrieve the balls from the water features
- Be careful when using the putter, do not swing the club wildly
- Be sure the hole is clear to play before putting the ball
- Keep off planted areas
Please note the Aqua Golf is weather dependent! The Aqua Golf will be closed during the winter months and will re-open for Easter weather permitting.
- Burn Off Excess Energy
- Have A Fantastic Outdoor Experience
- Special Swim & Golf Rates
- Get A Hole In One In The Aqua Golf