Paddle your way to the Aqua Dome and avail of all the fantastic May Special Offers! May is a great time of the year to get fit and toned for the summer so what not avail of any of the below offers!
- Parent €8 & Toddler €2 Monday to Friday from 10am to 1pm
- OAP €8 Monday to Friday from 10am to 1pm (ID required)
- Unemployed €8 Monday to Friday from 1pm to 5pm (current social welfare receipt required)
- Student €8 Monday to Friday from 5pm to 10pm (ID required)
- Primary School Children €8 Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm (ID required)
- Secondary School Children €8 Friday from 4pm to 10pm and all day Saturday (ID required)
Don’t forget the Aqua Golf is also open for business!
The Aqua Dome is a very safe place to visit as there are always plenty of lifeguards on duty to ensure the safety of all bathers. The Aqua Dome has a policy that children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and wear armbands. We also recommend that weak or non-swimmers wear armbands. There is a safety video playing at all times at reception and safety leaflets are available to read, so please always take care and be mindful of your safety when swimming in pool.
The sauna suite is an area of tranquility where customers can re-vitalise and re-energise in this haven of relaxation! There are both tropical and traditional saunas, a steam room, a cool pool and a relaxation area with heated loungers. The beautiful cedar wood in the saunas brings with it its unique scent and the added essences and fragrances to the saunas and steam room help enhance the relaxation process. The featured lighting creates subtle mood effects and adds even more to the experience. A session in the sauna can be followed by a dip in the chilly cool pool or a gentler comedown on the heated loungers. The entire sauna suite is a place of deep relaxation and customers have already said that it’s the perfect haven for them to unwind.
Staff are always working hard to make sure that their customers and members enjoy every moment of their time at the Aqua Dome so why not come on down for a visit and Let Yourself Go……