A holiday in Tralee offers you the perfect combination of incredible landscapes and inspiring activities for visitors of all ages. Whether you’re an international traveler or an Irish resident, you’ll find that a trip to Tralee provides relaxation and excitement in equal measures and gives you the opportunity to create unbeatable memories.
Our Top Five In Tralee
There are numerous wonderful ways to spend your time in Tralee, and the following five are our top recommendations:
- The Aqua Dome. The Aqua Dome is one of Ireland’s largest waterworlds, and is an unmissable family day out when you’re visiting Tralee. Whatever the weather, you’ll have an amazing time exploring the indoor and outdoor rapids, waves, whirlpool spas and sky high flume, and children of all ages will love the children’s pools, sprays, cannons and River Rapids. Adults can make the most of the Aqua Dome experience with a visit to the Gym, followed by a trip to the Adult Only Vitality Spa, complete with Himalayan salt infused steam room, traditional/tropical saunas, Turkish steam room, plunge pool and Luxor heated seats and heated loungers. Don’t miss the Aqua Golf, an 18 hole miniature-golf course featuring water themed holes with ponds and fountains: this will be a special day out that your family will remember forever!
- Kerry County Museum. Kerry County Museum is a popular attraction that brings the history of this fascinating area to life. You can explore priceless treasures and present day artefacts, as well as objects dating back to the Stone Age, and find out what happened when Anglo-Norman warriors invaded Munster. Voted Museum of the Year in 2009, you’ll find something to interest everyone when you visit Kerry County Museum.
- Beautiful Beaches. Whether you’re a surfer or just love a picnic on the beach, you’ll love the many beautiful beaches along the Kerry coastline. The jewel in the crown of Tralee Bay is Banna Strand, or Banna Bay, with its stunning sand dunes and views of the mountains of the Dingle Peninsula.
- Crag Cave. Crag Cave was discovered in 1983 and is believed to be more than a million years old. This is an excellent example of the natural limestone caves in Ireland, and visitors of all ages will love exploring the wonderland of stalagmites and stalactites and discovering how they were formed. With soft play area, indoor and outdoor picnic sites and a sweet shop and coffee shop on site, this promises to be a great day out in the Tralee area.
- Tralee Golf Club. Golf is synonymous with Ireland, and enthusiasts visit from all over the world to explore the excellent courses in Kerry. Tralee Golf Course is a stunning example, designed and built by Arnold Palmer and widely acclaimed as one of the finest links courses in the world.
Visit The Aqua Dome In Tralee
When you’re planning your trip to Kerry, don’t miss the Aqua Dome Tralee! We’re open every day and there is no time limit to your visit. We offer discounts for groups, students and OAPs, as well as family discounts. Contact us for more information or to confirm opening times and prices, and we will look forward to welcoming you to the Aqua Dome for an unforgettable day!