The Aqua Dome has stepped up it's cleaning regimes in order to minimise the risk of contracting the Corona Virus through constant cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces. Our pool water is backwashed, filtered and disinfected in accordance with health and safety guidelines and this practice is sufficient to inactivate the COVID-19 virus. We also ensure there is adequate ventilation in all areas.
The Corona Virus is no match for basic cleaning solutions therefore cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting is a top priority in the Aqua Dome. We have plenty of bottles of sanitisers for use in the Aqua Dome and we encourage all our customers and members to use as necessary.
We also advise customers to bring fresh towels and personal water bottles to remain virus-free during their visit.
Aqua Dome management are following current health and safety guidelines from the HSE and Department of Health and we are constantly monitoring the situation and will take whatever actions are required to protect the health of our staff, members and general public. We will continue to monitor the situation and update you as necessary.
Measures we have put in place:
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception on entry and exit.
- Signage to raise awareness with regard hand washing procedures for coughing and sneezing are in place.
- Regular sanitation and disinfectant of all areas including gym equipment, door handles, entrance turnstile and surface areas is on-going.
- We are raising overall awareness across our social media platforms.
We ask all our customers and members to:
- Wash hands frequently - soap and hot water is available
- Wipe down all gym equipment after use
- When coughing please do so into your elbow
- When sneezing use a tissue and discard immediately
Other General Advice is:
Catch it: Germs spread easily. Always carry tissues and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
Bin it: Germs can live for several hours on tissues. Dispose of your tissue as soon as possible.
Kill it: Hands can transfer germs to every surface you touch. Please use soap dispensers and hand sanitiser provided.
With all the above safety measures in place, we are confident that we are doing our utmost in ensuring our facility is a clean and safe environment for all our customers, members and employees.
As well as ensuring good hygiene practices we would also like to remind our customers, members and employees that if they do feel unwell, they should not be coming to the facility to minimise the risk of germs spreading.
In accordance with current safety guidelines the Aqua Dome will be limiting entry to a maximum of 100 customers and members at any one time.
We thank you in advance for your efforts in maintaining a clean and healthy environment, and we hope you all stay virus free!
Thank you for your co-operation.