The Aqua Dome is the place to be for fun, fitness and total body relaxation all under a magnificent glass dome. Whether you want to swim laps around the lazy river, surf the waves, get fit in the gym or simply relax in the adult only Vitality Spa we have it all going on here for you to enjoy!
Why not make 2019 a healthy year for you & your family and take out a regular membership or a Pay As You Go membership and enjoy all the health benefits the Aqua Dome has to offer! https://aquadome.ie/prices/
Swimming is a great workout because you need to move your whole body against the resistance of the water. It is also a good all-round activity because it:
- keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- tones muscles and builds strength
- provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
- is a relaxing and peaceful form of exercise
- alleviates stress
- improves coordination, balance and posture
- improves flexibility
Regular exercise in our gym or pool
- Can make you feel happier
- Can help with weight loss
- Is good for your muscles and bones
- Can increase your energy levels
- Can reduce your risk of coronary disease
- Can help your skin health
- Can help your brain health and memory
- Can help with relaxation and sleep
- Can reduce pain
When you combine the gym and pool with a relaxing time in our adult only Vitality Spa then you have a complete holistic body experience which leaves you feeling re-vitalised and rejuvenated. Time spent in our Vitality Spa can be a space to pamper yourself in much needed “me” time, to chill out, relax, recharge, reflect, detox and re-energise. The Vitality Spa offers a range of health promoting experiences in the saunas and steam rooms along with a dip in the chilling cool pool followed by relaxation on the heated loungers and seats. Natalie Thornton our resident masseuse is available for treatments and her skilled therapists’ hands provide benefits beyond the physical.
Make 2019 a healthy year for you & your family!